Thursday, May 31, 2007

YIPPEE!

Katie, you're a gem. By the way, I will be switching my main email over to our gmail account, SeanLeighFam@gmail.com. So, if you want to link the blog to that email I'd appreciate it. Also, can you link Leigh's doulasaregood@yahoo.com account as well?

WE GOT A JOB, and it actually pays well. I will be a resource teacher for one of Idaho's online academies. I will be desiging their new secondary technology and physical sciences programs for them. It is pretty close to my dream teaching job. So, we're excited. But, pray for me; I'll need it.

Love you all!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! That's awesome about your job. Thank you for your new email address. I'll link both emails up to the blog. Love ya and good luck!!! :)

Chris & Stefania said...

so which of you is commenting about the job (leigh or sean)? congrats!!

{B}dreamy said...

Congrats!!!