Friday, June 1, 2007

Under Construction...

Hey everyone, it's Beth again. Since Katie's given me the go ahead, I'm going to just play around with this site's design. I'd love to hear what everyone would like to see on here as far as a theme goes. So leave a comment letting me know what looks good to you, m'k? :)

ETA (Edited to Add): I need to know what you guys think of this template. Do you want me to roll with it, or would you like something a bit more subdued. Tell me what you do and don't like about it, such as the basic colors being used, or the background, etc. What are your color choices, what kind of an atmosphere do you want here, and so on and so forth. Feel free to check out other blogs or websites and if you find something that tickles your fancy, then copy and paste the link in the comment section. Thanks (sorry for the chaos)!!

PS- The heading will be different (I just threw mine in there for now, but I will change it as soon as I design one that matches whichever template we decide on). But notice the double sidebars. Anyway, let me know what you're thinking.

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Hey Katie, it's me. Looks like I'm just a contributor and not an admin. So in order to fool around with templates and the html, etc., I'll need your help. Email me your login information for blogger and I promise, I'll just fiddle with this site! ;)
Love, Beth

Katie said...

Hey Beth. Did you get the email yet? I emailed it yesterday and I just emailed it again. Let me know if you don't get it. I sent it you and Bryan. I'm excited to see how this will look-I know it will awesome! Thank you so much again!! Love, Katie